[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 19:26:09 PDT 2001

I'm in the process of deciding two menus for events this Fall. The first is a
feast of simple fare with some light snacks earlier in the day. The second is
a more elaborate shindig for my protege's first event as autocrat. I'm
playing with recipes from Platina, Santich and Medieval Kitchen right now. My
cooks and I will also be planning two breakfasts and some light snacks -
though I won't be specifically responsible for preparing those. Just the
budgeting, shopping and planning. ::chuckle::

I'm also writing some articles for the shire newsletter on topics such as
planning feasts, redacting recipes, etc.

Last Fall I cooked my first feast in over 7 years and since then I have been
collecting a wider variety of food/foodways books, so I have a good selection
of things to work with now.

Ilaria