[Sca-cooks] Re: what is your project?

kylie walker kyliewalker at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:29:34 PDT 2001

>"Cindy M. Renfrow" <cindy at thousandeggs.com>

>I'd like to get an idea of who is working on what.

>Tell us, please, what culinary history project (if any) are you working on
>now?
> >
>What have you completed?

Sigh. Nothing and nothing, really. I really think I need to start a breeding
program for time. It's an endangered species around here ...

However - I read. I am going to the Centre for the History of Food & Drink
conference in Adelaide next month, so that's research, of a sort! And
planning an article or two for work on food history (admittedly, Australian,
not period).

Kylie