[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Pixel, Queen of Cats pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Jun 19 05:44:17 PDT 2001

Working on a "rainbow of sauces" and things to dip into them for a cook's
showcase in July. On Friday night there is a Baronial Open House sponsored
by the territorial hats of the five Principality Baronies, where cooks and
brewers showcase the fruits of their labors.

The problems--it's a camping event, it's July in Wisconsin (which is
traditionally extremely warm, if not downright hot), the event starts
on Thursday, and I'm trying to camp with as little stuff as possible, of
late.

I had thought to do some variety of fritter, but I didn't particularly
want to deal with heavy pans of hot oil when it was time to clear out for
the next time slot (there are two, I have requested the first one).

Margaret FitzWilliam