[Sca-cooks] Tiramisu OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jun 19 07:21:27 PDT 2001

Sorry if I offended anyone.  The nickname i used for okra was what my Dad used to call it.  I have to admit to being from an age
where I was unaware of the dual meanings for many, many words, including this one.  As I get older, I become aware of the fact that
more and more of this sort of thing exists, much to my continuing embarassment!

Kiri (contemplating yet another reminder of her fairly sheltered upbringing!)