[Sca-cooks] Okra-Tiramisu -OT

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Tue Jun 19 07:55:19 PDT 2001

such is language.... consider the many countries talking here in this
wonderful group. Where most of us are too caught up in our passion for food.
To Flame ... is a technique of food processing. Spam ... is {?} a form of
meat.  Foo-Pau is most likely found in some oriental cookbook.  And I have a
book of a series of  'Slick Willie' adventures, jokes & caricature cartoons.
Willie's 'owner' carries on a conversation with 'him' as they remember the
"Good Ole Days". My X brought it back with her, hidden in a case of
Chocolate Orange Balls [ back when Terrys owned the company].  Ru