[Sca-cooks] Camp Mom (Was: what is your project?)

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 19 09:07:58 PDT 2001

> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> Our folk usually refer to me as the Baronial Slum Lady...only now that
Phillip
> is doing Land Grab and organization, he's the Slum Lord!  As to what
our folk
> do once they get their plot of land, it's pretty much up to them.
We're de
> facto baronial "Mom and Dad", but try not to fall into that role
anymore than
> necessary.

Since Im very good at organization I suppose I am de facto too.
Organizing 100+ individuals isn't easy though, especially since they
come in in dribs and drabs. As you know though being Camp Mom also
entails having the "central" camp kitchen. No one but me uses it, but
over the years it has become a central hang out point.

That's ok though, as long as Im not cooking for 40 or so.