[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Jun 19 18:55:51 PDT 2001

> I'd like to get an idea of who is working on what.
>
> Tell us, please, what culinary history project (if any) are you working o=
now?

> What have you completed?
>
> Regards,
>
> Cindy

I'm currently rubbing my hands together in glee as we plan to build a permanent bee-hive oven at an historical site we often use for events (Old Mill Village in New Milford, PA, just off I-81 at what used to be exit 67 and is now exit 223, for those inclined to travel this way in two weekends time). Many re-creationist groups will be able to use it for their "historical" days. Bee-minus 12 days and counting.....

Aoife

"History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History
is who we are and why we are the way we are." -David
McCullough

"History is a vast early warning system."-Norman
Cousins

"History is the record of an encounter between character
and circumstance." -Donald Creighton