[Sca-cooks] More on okra.

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 10:54:34 PDT 2001

I was watching  Food Network last night, an interesting special on the cooking
of Southern India, where the exquisite Padma Lakshmi mentioned that Okra was
also referred to as Lady Fingers in India.  Some expressions get around!

I still gag on the stuff, my lord husband the Alabama boy can have my share of
all the world's Okra as far as I'm concerned.

Selene