[Sca-cooks] OT Weaving and knitting sites

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 11:21:29 PDT 2001

Try my friend Lady Morgaine FitzStephen and her business, Middlemarch
Mercantile, for spinning and weaving supplies.  She weaves and sells those
triangular shawls, and even devised a semi-official "Lady Caid" tartan for her
semi-annual presentations to the Crown.  She can probably sell you that loom and
many other interesting goodies, including the ever-adorable Lambs With Tams.
Her website <www.midmarch.com> is still not yet functional, but they do have an
entry on the League of Renaissance Merchants site
<http://www.faire.net/SCRIBE/merchants/MF554.htm>

Unsolicited endorsement by Selene