[Sca-cooks] what is your project?

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 21:24:15 PDT 2001

Greetings, all

  Current projects - Well, in the last week, I've somehow gone from a
sort of newish, quiet, unobtrusive sit-in-the-corner-and-listen person
to working with the feast-o-crat (Head Cook) for a *hopefully* period
feast - mid to late Italian-ish for an event over Labor Day weekend
(Sept 1 to 3) AND the HC for dayboard at Coronation on the 29 of Sept.
(So this is what happens when one brings period (or peri-oid) food to a
Cook's Guild meeting - next time it's chips & dip!  <G>)
  I'm also collecting as much info as you wonderful people are willing
to hand out, on nearly any subject, expanding my cookbook collection,
and stewing a batch of both blueberry and apricot cordials.
  Completed - very little. Did an A&S entry on mustards last fall, and
experimented with recipies from my few books on mundane friends.
They're still alive, and still friends, so I must be doing something
right.
 Future dreams - to do a LOT more and learn a LOT more and teach what
I've learned to do.

Bethra

Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant
Barony of Stonemarche  EK