[Sca-cooks] beating egg whites

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Fri Jun 22 09:10:26 PDT 2001

>Oh, Oh, Oh, 'E wants a copper bow-el, 'e does. "Pardon me, Mater, I'm
>off to play the Grand Pi-ahhhhh-no! Pin a rose on me, for I'm to be
>Queen of the May!"
>
>Stainless steel's not good enough for you, eh?
Hey! If you want to do things right, you have to use the right tools!
Would you use a children's rubber hammer to build the house
you want to live in? Would you use a clown's itty-bitty car on
the interstate? Would you use a Swiss Army knife to field-dress
a deer?

(Hey, waitaminnit. I know someone who actually did use a
Swiss Army knife to field-dress. Oh, never mind. . . )

Seriously - aren't copper bowls supposed to be better for whipping
egg whites?

Alban