[Sca-cooks] Pennsic class notes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jun 22 12:39:02 PDT 2001

Stefan,
I'm one of the people teaching a class at Pennsic.  I will have a handout that will
include some of my recipes, along with a bibliography.  I don't know how much I'll
actually commit to what most folks would consider notes...I've been teaching for
many years, most of my adult life in fact, and I tend to just talk "off the top of
my head" with just a bare-bones outline to keep me on track.  I'll be happy to send
you soft copy of what I have as soon as I have it!

Kiri