[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Class Notes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jun 23 23:03:37 PDT 2001

Alban said:
> >> I've been tempted to put the fealty thing on, but have resisted it so far. .
>
> >You don't have to wait until Pennsic to send me the notes/ your article.
> >Also, I do take updates to the articles in the Florilegium, so you
> >don't have to wait until you have the notes/article perfect.
>
> It's the pamphlet I've been handing out for free, that appeared in a slightly
> altered form in the Winter 2000 TI. It's not that it needs massive redoing,
> it's just a matter of my being lazy about deciding whether to Web it or
> not.

Okay, then send it to me. You can update it later. In the meantime folks
can be reading and using it. And if you list further referances and
you have them for sale, I have no problem with you mention this. And if
I'm given the information, I'm always happy to mention where else articles
have been published.

Stefan
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net