[Sca-cooks] Re: Sad news about Angharad VerRuwan

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 25 12:46:59 PDT 2001

I can't echo this enough.  I'm here because I have yearly checkups, including a mammogram...each occurrance of my cancer (total of 3) was cured because of early detection...especially the last one...breast cancer.  It was detected before it
could be detected from a breast self-exam!  .5 of a centimeter!!!  And I was just told that I am statistically in full remission...11 years and still healthy!!!!

Kiri