[Sca-cooks] Re: Sad news about Angharad VerRuwan

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Mon Jun 25 09:39:39 PDT 2001

>On the otherhand - this is the time for those of you who haven't been feeling quite up to
>par to get yourselves into the doctor's office and get yourself checked out!
Even those who _are_ feeling up to par. There are a few nasty diseases which don't
have any obvious symptoms for years - Congestive Heart Failure, and colo-rectal cancer
(in the early stages) being the two that come to mind immediately.

>Life is too precious and too full of fun to waste on bad health habits.  I have too much stuff >I want to do yet.
I think it was Tibor who was asked "So, how _do_ you get so much done?", and
answered "You ever have chest pains?"

. . . I suddenly found a lot of energy, oh, about two months ago. . .

(No chest pains. Just other stuff.)

Alban