[Sca-cooks] Need Reference info

Mastercahankyle at cs.com Mastercahankyle at cs.com
Mon Jun 25 13:47:17 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/25/01 1:10:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark.s.harris at motorola.com writes:

> This is for a "feast"? Sounds more like something for my punishments-msg
> file. :-) However, I'm not one to say all SCA events or study should
> only
> be centered around the fancy feasts of the nobility. I still wonder if
> you
> will find people willing to pay money (or even eat) an authentic
> shipboard
> meal from the late Middle Ages

Well, Montevale likes to have fun and increase our knowledge in many areas.
We very seldom see royalty anyway.  We have several "seafaring" types of
personas in this area of the East Kingdom (and Northern Atlantia).  This is
something we are going to do just because we can. :-)

Kyle