[Sca-cooks] CBS Saturday Morning Show

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 14:43:29 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/25/01 3:49:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> Yeah....combine that with the rumors I've heard about an American version
of
> Iron Chef hosted by William
>  Shatner, and one wants to run screaming into the night!!!!
>
>  Kiri

Ditto. Food Network is thinking about making an American spinoff to Iron
Chef. Like everything America does to copy Japan....it'll be a fad and
quickly die. Didn't hear about William Shatner hosting it though. Why don't
they get someone interesting like Gordon Eliot, whoops. That's worse.

Misha