[Sca-cooks] Emeril stuff... was: CBS Saturday Morning Show

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Mon Jun 25 14:52:10 PDT 2001

I'm an Emeril fan.  Not only is he funny, not only does he validate my
belief that there is no such thing as too much garlic, not only did he cause
my husband to buy me cute little stackable ingredient bowls for Christmas,
but everything I've made from his cookbooks is so good that I keep trying to
figure out how the crack cocaine is sneaking into the pot.  His daggone
jambalaya recipe is addictive.

=Cait