[Sca-cooks] Cooks gathering at Antir-West War?????

Cheriti Watts cassea at teleport.com
Tue Jun 26 20:34:02 PDT 2001

I think that we should meet in 'Lainie's encampment on Saturday.
Morgan, what classes are you teaching so we can work around them?

We will make sure that the encampment location is marked on the map at the
gate.
'Lainie could you please post your arms for those who are not familiar with
the site (and since the eric may not be there...All that I currently
remember is the white bird (dove?).

-Cynwise