[Sca-cooks] Cooks gathering at Antir-West War?????

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jun 28 13:32:40 PDT 2001

Cheriti Watts wrote:

> I think that we should meet in 'Lainie's encampment on Saturday.
> Morgan, what classes are you teaching so we can work around them?
>
> We will make sure that the encampment location is marked on the map at the
> gate.
> 'Lainie could you please post your arms for those who are not familiar with
> the site (and since the eric may not be there...All that I currently
> remember is the white bird (dove?).

Ok- my place is fine. We lost our site though, so I will have to leave a
note I suppose, at the gate maybe. We should be right on/near the main
drag though. My banner is:
Purpure, a dove volant argent, wings addorsed; in chief three violets
proper, slipped and leaved vert.. James' banner will likely be up also-
it is argent and azure, three piles coming in from the right side, but I
don't know how to blazon it. At any rate, my pavilion is purple and
green with a white roof. The cranky middle-aged red-headed woman waving
a spoon will be me...

What time Saturday do we want to get together?

'Lainie
just home from a couple of days with the rest of teh Johnson family...
what have I gotten myself into?! :-D