[Sca-cooks] Meat and not potatoes feast

KarenO kareno at lewistown.net
Thu Jun 28 07:00:10 PDT 2001

> I recently found out that an event bid for a Kingdom level fighter's
collegium in November .  I'm feast cook,   I'd like to keep it fairly
simple, since the kitchen at the planned site is a bit limited.  So far the
only dishes
> I've settled on are roast/grilled pork with a variety of sauces, and
something with yams (not potatoes).  > Tara

    So ya want "fill-er-up" food:  Tarts of ryce, parsnip & skittert tarts,
Lozenges,  a thick hearty beefy soup,  Caboges & apples (sausage),  fryed
spinach (or braised greens)   great meat pies,    custard pies,

    Limited kitchen:  think about make ahead things  (like tarts & pies)
finding roasters to beg/borrow.

    Caointiarn