[Sca-cooks] black radishes

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 17:19:31 PDT 2001

>I am looking to find black radishes.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Now that
>I am writing this, I wonder if I can get seeds and grow them myself...
>Olwen

I found them at my local independent market (Berkeley Bowl) and used
them when i made the Compost for the Boar's Hunt last December.

I forget where you live. I'm in northern California. The market is
run by Japanese and they have absolutely superb produce. Maybe you
could try some ethnic markets or farmers' markets...

Anahita