[Sca-cooks] feast

Jane M & Bj Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 28 17:27:05 PDT 2001

Last weekend the Canton of Tanwoyeer had it's Anniversary/ Talanque Tourney.
Tanwoyeer is in Calafia, in CAID(mundanely San Diego).  Baron Talanque
is/was our founding Baron of 23years, a record I believe.

Anyway to the main topic, the food!

First course:
Oatmeal soup (wonderful, a delight, I WANT THE RECIPE!)
Lamb pasties
a Cheese and spinach cookie in a watercress sauce(Yum)and flat bread.
Apple, cinnamon pudding.

Second course:
spinach with almonds and egg(Yummy even got my 7 year old to eat spinach)
a pumpkin pottage(wasn't impressed)
spit roast beef
pickled chicken, dipped in a batter and deep fried(O man this was good, I
want the recipe)

Third course;
I'll not comment on I was so full of chicken I couldn't eat it.
a pistashio, cream pie in filo dough, and a almond cracker.