[Sca-cooks] feast

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jun 28 18:14:48 PDT 2001

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> I would love to see the recipes and documentation for
> this feast.  Would you post them here for all to
> enjoy?
>
> Huette
>
> --- Jane M & Bj Tremaine <vikinglord at worldnet.att.net>
> wrote:
> > Last weekend the Canton of Tanwoyeer had it's
> > Anniversary/ Talanque Tourney.
> > Tanwoyeer is in Calafia, in CAID(mundanely San
> > Diego).  Baron Talanque
> > is/was our founding Baron of 23years, a record I
> > believe.

If so, he's got my Viceroy and Vicereine beat by _maybe_ a year, but
they aren't the founding titulars. They've had at least one person
(possibly not a matched couple) before them.

Adamantius (who loves this kind of stability in his _LOCAL_ group...
now, in his Kingdom, OTOH...)
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com