[Sca-cooks] Seeking Opinions

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:25:05 PDT 2001

>For $50+ you can get any of a number of excellent books on medieval and
>renaissance cuisine, and I'm sure folks here have lots of suggestions.
>
>Thomas Longshanks
>

>    Your Suggestons would be ??
>   Please keep in mind I am new to the medieval food arena
>    and am somewhat of a babe in the woods.also if I dont need to
>   spend $50+ I would prefer not too unless its a tome of great
>   use and educational benefit.
>
>    My Thanks,
>     Aethelwulf

What do they carry at your local library.  Here in Baltimore there are
several period recipe books.  That helps out a lot when you want to make
money go in other directions and also figuring out which books you are
really interested in.  Also there are lots of sites online to go for
recipes.  Just a thought.
Olwen