[Sca-cooks] Seeking Opinions

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 30 20:20:26 PDT 2001

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
><<<SNIP>>>
This poor unoffensive braised dish has been turned into baked chicken with grape sauce by Sass, Chicken Fer Crissakes SCAmcNuggets with
Sweet-and-Sour Grape Sauce, and Heaven only knows what else.

I don't mean to rant here, but I don't understand why this particular
dish has had to become all foods to all people. If it was so necessary
to change it so radically, why is it such a popular victim of this kind of treatment? >>>>>

We're all friends here . . . how do you really feel :o)

niccolo