[Sca-cooks] Seeking Opinions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jun 30 22:19:52 PDT 2001

I don't know about Niccolo, but I've never heard of it before....and the
original sounds yummy....Can anyone post the recipe? I'm a big fan of
chicken anything (well, except mcnuggets and kin, but that doesn't
really count as food, does it? <g>)
--maire, dying for some good, period food (please notice the comma, both
adjectives are modifying "food," so I'm not in the least drawing weird
distinctions between good food and period food, even if there does seem
to be an awful lot of that in my area these days *sigh*)