SC - OP: Chicken soup request

Tudorcook tudorcook at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 00:49:01 PST 2001

Huette said:
> I didn't give any numbers because not all libraries
> use OCLC.  The libraries I quoted are on RLIN, not
> OCLC.
>
> Just give them the proper name and titles, etc. Let
> the ILL librarians do their job with whatever system
> they use.

OCLC??? RLIN??? Awk!!

If one of the many librarians on this list would be willing to write
a short overview article on using ILL (Inter-Library Loan) to do research,
or how to use library resources in general for this, I'd like to have
such an article for the Florilegium.

Stefan, a librarian????
Someday he is going to find enough time away from the Florilegium and
do some real research, though.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net