SC - More on Grewe's books: La singolare dottrina (1560; 1593)

tgl@mailer.uni-marburg.de tgl at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Thu Mar 15 16:24:49 PST 2001

I'm on their email list.  This was the latest add.
Olwen

Remember, we have the lowest shipping rates when ordering fresh
frozen foods. NO MORE hefty overnight shipping charges when ordering
prepared foods, sausages, gumbo, stuffed chickens or fresh seafood.  Select
UPS Ground when checking out and save.

LIVE CRAWFISH
Ready for your first crawfish boil of the year?   We are now
shipping live crawfish across the country.  Prices are little high now due
to the late start but are coming down weekly.  35 lbs. (1 sack), including
seasoning, is $5.00 / lb. delivered to your front door.

Call us at 1-888-CRAWFISH (888-272-9347) to plan your next crawfish
boil or click here to order:
http://www.cajungrocer.com/ekart/catalog.asp?action=displayCategory&cid=109