SC - Eating Utensils website

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Mar 21 12:56:03 PST 2001

Here is a useful site for you, from the makers of Crisco.  They are of
course interested in having your baked goods come out delicious so you
buy more Crisco!  The measurements are all in feet not meters, but I'm
sure you are up to the challenge of that conversion.
http://www.crisco.com/hi_alt.htm

A more technical article from New Mexico State University, with some
special recipes just for high elevations:
http://www.cahe.nmsu.edu/pubs/_e/e-215.html

I am in Los Angeles, California, only about 200m but some of our camping
events are in the local mountains, up to 2000m.  Let's just say, it's a
challenge.

Yours in Service,
Selene