SC - Bidding for Feast

upsxdls_osu@ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Mar 26 08:21:06 PST 2001

Greetings all.  I just had to share this recipe with you all.  Mistress
Margherita made this dish for last cooks guild and it is DELICIOUS.  She
lists the site where the recipe comes from and it seems as though it could
very well be peri-oid at least.  She ditched the suggested topping of mashed
potatoes and used a crust.  This is now on my front line recipe list.
Olwen