SC - Bidding for Feast

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 26 22:33:54 PST 2001

    OH  MY  GOD  .  .  .  politically correct plants?!?!?! (mantra du jour:
I'm not going to pick up the HK-93 and go hunting bureaucrats . . .'tis bad
karma, and people will talk about me even more than before . . .)
    I hesitate to point this out, but those bozos are about 350 years too
late . . . maybe they should have mentioned this to Tom Jefferson and a few
other founding fathers when they might have had some impact! Just HOW do
they propose getting this genie back into the bottle? And what effect will
this have on the bioengineering industry? Jeeze Louise, talk about closing
the barn door after it's burned to the ground . . .
    Of course, if they want to come down here and start eradicating
Maleleucas, more power to 'em. Perhaps they should start with the 'Death to
Kudzu' campaign first, just to get up a good head of steam.

    Sieggy