SC - Local meat prices - OOP

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 28 16:03:27 PST 2001

When I did it to extract the juice to make wine/melomel, we went through
quite a process.  Basically, peeling the buggers, pulling all the seed
pustules out and running them through a hand cranked food mill.  Took
about three hours for 45 fruits to yield 3 quarts of juice.

Took three weeks to clear all the polka dots from my friends kitchen.
BEHIND the refrigerator?  We never figured it out.

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco