SC - Re: Rambam's Charoset

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 20:08:07 PST 2001

Hawaii's Sam Choy. He's one of the pioneers of Pacific Rim cuisine but with a
very accessible side. He does home cookin' as well as restaurant food. He
does a cooking show on Hawaiian television that I've only gotten to see a few
times while on vacation there, but I have a number of his cook books. He's
friendly, good natured, and of all the "celebrity" chefs, he's the one I
would most like to meet.

Breakfast at his Honolulu place - Breakfast, Lunch and Crab - is memorable
indeed.

Ilaria