SC - poison in peach pits

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 12:34:03 PST 2001

- --part1_bc.126292fe.27f4f505_boundary

In a message dated 3/29/01 7:20:58 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> That being said, even that is preferable to the alternative...the possible
> recurrance of cancer and death.  I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!!!
>
> Kiri

Absolutely agreed. I've had one call with Chemo. They gave me methotrixate,
and then several weeks later did a full hysterectomy. I was lucky and didn't
have to go through the chemo protocol. Having, at the time, been working for
Arizona Cancer Center, I had seen all the experiences of my patients. I
really didn't want to lose my hair. I was so convinced before the surgery
that they would have to go in and it wouldn't work and chemo was on the
horizon, that I shaved my hair to about 2" of length in preparation.  Then I
didn't have to take Chemo. Now, almost 8 years later, I'm still cancer free,
and the hair is just passed the top of my shoulders. But I still hunger for
the glorious long locks I shed.....

Lars

- --part1_bc.126292fe.27f4f505_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ff80c0"><FONT  COLOR="#800080" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Collage" LANG="0">In a message dated 3/29/01 7:20:58 AM US Mountain Standard Time,