SC - Portuguese Cookbook

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 19:17:27 PST 2001

- --part1_35.11807af6.27d30dc7_boundary

Greetings All-

I have been looking for _Um Tratado da Cozinha Portuguesa do Seculo XV_
without any success.  I would really like to get my hands on a copy, or at
least portions, of this book.  I am a fluent Portuguese speaker (English is
my second language) and I am willing to translate in exchange for any part(s)
of the book that are sent me.  Any takers?

Mairin

- --part1_35.11807af6.27d30dc7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">Greetings All-
<BR>
<BR>I have been looking for _Um Tratado da Cozinha Portuguesa do Seculo XV_
<BR>without any success.  I would really like to get my hands on a copy, or at
<BR>least portions, of this book.  I am a fluent Portuguese speaker (English is
<BR>my second language) and I am willing to translate in exchange for any part(s)
<BR>of the book that are sent me.  Any takers?
<BR>
<BR>Mairin</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_35.11807af6.27d30dc7_boundary--