SC - OT: Is a propane stove safe indoors?

rcmann4 at earthlink.net rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 15:29:06 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 4 Mar 01, , that Jane Boyko wrote:

> We used to have that problem on a regular basis when I was growing up.  I
> remember many meals cooked on my parents 2 burner coleman stove during
> those times.

Thanks.  I've gotten a few similar responses from friends, so I think
I'll chance it if necessary.  I am really hoping that it will *not* be
necessary, but I figured I'd better ask *before* the computer turned
into a large paperweight on my desk.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann