SC - Re: non Christians recieving the host

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Tue Mar 6 19:07:36 PST 2001

I have been to three different types of churches in my life, Ukrainian
Catholic, Episcopalian and Presbyterian.  I am Presbyterian.  I have
received the wafer and the wine in all three churches.  The Ukrainian
Catholic priest knew that I was not of the same religion, Episcopalian
minister did not, but they still did communion.  (Now I am married to a
non-practicing Jew.  He has showed me different foods like Kugel.)
Kirsten of Blak Rose