SC - photos of an oven

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 30 23:54:12 PST 2001

Margarite asked:
> i'll be happy to post the photos or send them to anyone who would like
> them.
>
> mem
>
> Please post, I'm dying to see these. Maybe they will inspire Bear to get
> started on the oven her is dreaming about building.

Uh, not to the list, please. That's bad form because of the size of
such enclosures and because in many cases, such enclosures won't be
usable anyway. Those that get the digest version for instance, would
just get pages and pages of unreadable, unusable gibberish.

If Mary sends me the photos, as I asked by private mail, and she
gives me permission, I will place them in the Florilegium and folks can
get them there.

If folks have good pictures of other period ovens or of ovens they've
built at such places as Pennsic, I would also like to consider them for
placement in the Florilegium. I do need permission of the copyright
holder, which is you if they are your pictures, before I can use them.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net