SC - losenges fryes/potage of beans boiled

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 08:38:48 PST 2001

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who thought of keeping moth balls in the
pantry to fight off the tenacious flour moths! OK, it's not an insecticide but
it does deter the existing moth population. It makes the pantry smell funky but
everything in there is supposed to be sealed anyway.  Cold is the ONLY safe
insecticide as far as I am concerned, so the flour stays in the freezer.

Selene