SC - I. alba-OOP for Europe

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 12:17:14 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/16/01 3:11:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jugglethis at yahoo.com writes:

<< Do you start your I. alba from seed?  I started mine
 from seed (which looks like a garbanzo bean, but feels
 as strong as diamond).  The sprouts looked very much
 like large, wrinkly tobacco leaves.  Does this sound
 familiar?   >>

Sounds like it.  I tried filing my seeds to help them germinate faster.
Needless to say i gave up. I ended up soaking them in hot water for an hour
or so. It didn't seem to soften them but they did germinate. :-)

Ras