SC - Opinions of Scully's Neapolitan Cuisine?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Mar 21 06:12:46 PST 2001

Great!  To tell the truth, unless it's something that I know will be available on a limited basis...or unless I find out about it from Lady Devra, I
usually check out AddAll.com before buying anything!  Otherwise, I always try to purchase what I need from Lady Devra and Poison Pen Press...she can
find books that don't seem to exist anywhere else.  And...she's one of my first stops, usually, at Pennsic!!!

Kiri