SC - Author citations

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:52:30 PST 2001

Sorry I haven't had time to reply to this earlier; I'm WAAAAAY behind on the
digests.  Anahita asked who "Revel" is, and what recipes he had traced to
Muslim Sicily.  The author in question is Jean-Francois Revel, and the book
in question is "Culture and Cuisine: A Journey Through the History of Food"
1982 Doubleday & Co. Garden City, NY.  He does not name the recipe IIRC, but
describes it as chicken in a sauce of pomegranates and nuts.  If anyone has
the book it's on page 120.

Vicente
(gotta go back to the library)