SC - Norman foodhistory/cookbook

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 23 17:29:32 PST 2001

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/19/01 6:54:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << However, for those whose interest in food and food history doesn't get
>  switched off in January of 1601, it is a wonderful book.
>
>  Adamantius  >>
>
> Thank Goddess, my switch is turned off at 1450 CE. None of the early modern
> yuck for me. :-)
>
> Ras

Early modern? What early modern? I was talking of eighteenth and
nineteenth century classical French cookery and its regional influences.
Definitely not to be sneezed at.

Besides, I know you eat relatively modern food from a number of
countries and cuisines. Don't be a pismire. ;  )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com