SC - And speaking of happy dances...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Mar 11 06:51:45 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> I thought Lady Devra already had an AoA. I suspect that so did many
> other folks and she got caught in a not-uncommon situation.

That's certainly what I thought, and it's also possible that some people
had some idea that when you do something for a living, the SCA should
not recognize you for it. Never mind the fact that the lady in question
is a librarian and not a book merchant by trade; why should
unrerasonable prejudices have any basis in reality, after all? However,
the attitude did once exist, I would say, and under most circumstances
I'm glad to see it go the way of all flesh.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com