SC - Re:The Neopolitan Cookbook

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Sun Mar 18 09:06:49 PST 2001

We're presently studying this book in another forum I'm on & it's a very
cool resource.  well worth the price if you're a collector of primary
sources and scholarly documents.  However (as a student of Italian) I spend
a LOT of time jumping up & down screaming because I don't like Scully's
translations, usually it's a difference of opinion on translation style, at
least once he's been flat out wrong.  So have I in some of my translations
at times, but I'm not a major figure in the world of professional culinary
historians...
Eden
WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com