SC - Mongol Cooking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 11:24:57 PDT 2001

Hi.  No Mel, I got the point and was glad you posted it.  It was very
interesting to me how much difference there is between the two.  I was
merely suggesting you try the recipe I posted so you would see for yourself
the differences.  I was also pretty sure that if you tried the recipe I
posted you may find that it is more agreeable to your palette since you
didn't like the taste/texture of the period recipe.

I shall have to try the recipe you posted as well.
Olwen