SC - What would you do? or 2 months to freak out

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 11:08:03 PDT 2001

>Question: how many places have an 'included' dayboard as opposed to the
>'pay extra' model everyone is working on...
>
>--
>Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net

Here in Bright Hills we usually include a light lunch which is usually soup
and bread and perhaps some cheese sometimes some fruit.  At some of our
weekend events one of the Guilds may opt to do a breakfast for donations to
help raise a little money for that Guild.  The childrens Guild does that a
lot.  Sometimes the armours Guild.  Then at some events if our Cooks Guild
is not cooking for the event we usually ask if we can have a bake sale which
is mostly sweets so as not to interfere with any lunch or feast plans of the
cooks.
Olwen