[Sca-cooks] Fragged Hard Drive

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat May 5 13:57:28 PDT 2001

Many apologies, I am now reconstructing myself in a brand new
computer. My hard drive fragged itself, and we decided to just
replace instead of fix [we got a great deal on a compaq presario
from the Navy exchange] so I won't have access to all of my
normal offbeat reference links until I can rummage around on the
web and re-find them all. ;-(
Needless to say, i also have to recreate my email address files
as well, which I am doing by incoming emails.

I really hate this! Gone are all my saved links, recipes and
funky references. Gone are my spiffy pictures and files. *sigh*
margali