[Sca-cooks] Fragged Hard Drive

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 15:00:12 PDT 2001

--- Marilyn Traber <margali at 99main.com> wrote:
> I really hate this! Gone are all my saved links,
> recipes and
> funky references. Gone are my spiffy pictures and
> files. *sigh*
> margali

Think of this as a mandatory "Scorched Earth" policy
imposed by your computer....you now have a fertile
place in which stronger and better things will grow
over time, without all the unwanted weeds.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(I would probably have a more negative attitude if it
happened to me, though...)

=====
We live our lives with Truth as a permanent blur in the corner of our eye, and when something happens to jog it into focus, it's like being ambushed by a grotesque.